Thursday, January 19, 2012

The story behind my topic choice

I may not be the best History student but I am not the worse. In seventh grade the social studies teacher once told me that was to be a knowledge joust between us two. I was confused to the oncoming event. I then came to school the next day spotting two horses, armor,and an ambulance. Before I knew it the whole school, staff and students, were sitting in stands, some were screaming my name while the remaining were belching out the name of my teacher. We had a medieval history trivia of years 1914-1939, I lost with my mercy from my teacher. From then on I have always knew i needed to catch up on my history knowledge but never had the time. I think is would be both a challenge and a honor to learn of such a recent time period in literature history.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style of writing and look forward to learning about some modern literature! As long as its not about some vampires vs werewolves type of literature...real men don't sparkle.

    ReplyDelete