Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I want to know About my Topic

There are so much unknown knowledge to everyone out there on suck a broad subject. In this project I want to not focus of the "Modern Literature" but the ones that made Modern Literature possible. There is so many great stories are out there and so much of a variety, but it seems as if no one takes the time to give them the full credit that they deserve. The main thing I want to be informed of is what made up the modern literature years. I would also want to know how there lives might have came into their novels, who was the best know author during this time, did the stories that were put out affect the ones that read them, what was that one thing that one may have found in every book they picked up, and who were the main one you might have seen not being able to put done the books. This is all the knowledge I wish to receive during this great adventure through literature.


- What is the bias of modern literature? 
- Who are some well known authors?
- What inspired authors to write their novels?
- What commonalities exists in modern novels? 
-  Who would you find reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment